Skip To Content
- The box office of Hong Kong Space Museum only provides counter sales service for film programmes scheduled at the Museum. Ticket collection service is available at the Ticket Dispensing Machine in the Museum.
- Audience members aged 6 and above are welcome. Children under the age of 6 will not be admitted.
- Each ticket admits one person only.
- For purchase of each concessionary ticket for people with disabilities, the customer can purchase one ticket with the same concession for a minder.
- The price of each discount ticket will be rounded up to the nearest dollar.
- Patrons can enjoy only one of the above discount schemes for each ticket purchased. For purchase of discount tickets, please inform the box office staff of the eligible discount type at the time of purchase.
- Programmes will normally be cancelled when typhoon signal No. 8 or above, or the Black Rainstorm Warning is issued or remains in effect 3 hours before the performance’s starting time. Ticket holders are advised to call 2268 7325 or visit the website www.cof.gov.hk for details of programme schedule changes and refund arrangements.
- The presenter reserves the right to change the programme and substitute artists.
- The programme does not represent the views of the Leisure and Cultural Services Department.
- Audience is strongly advised to arrive punctually. Latecomers will only be admitted during the intermission or at a suitable break.