Tickets for all programmes of the Chinese Opera Festival will be available at URBTIX and Xiqu Centre Ticket Office from 10am on 17 April onwards. Patrons can purchase up to a maximum of 40 tickets per transaction. Tickets can be bought in the following ways, up to one hour before the performance or at any time before the show starts at the performance venue box office.
Cash, credit cards (VISA, MasterCard or American Express) and China UnionPay cards (in Hong Kong currency only) are accepted for payment.
Xiqu Centre Ticket Office, West Kowloon Cultural District
(10am – 9pm daily)
Address: 88 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon (MTR Austin Station Exit F, near China Hong Kong City)
Internet Booking: www.urbtix.hk
Credit Card Telephone Booking Hotline: 2111 5999 (10am – 8pm daily)
Mobile Ticketing App: My URBTIX (Android and iPhone/iPad versions)
- VISA, MasterCard, American Express and UnionPay Online Payment (applicable to China UnionPay credit cards issued by banks on the mainland or in Hong Kong or Macao) are accepted for payment.
- There is a service fee of HK$8 per ticket.
- Please make sure that your name and credit card details are clearly filled in. Bookings will be confirmed online as well as by e-mail if customers provide e-mail address.
- Customers may choose to collect tickets at any Cityline Ticket Dispensing Machines or at the sales counter at any URBTIX outlets upon presentation of the credit card used for online booking or by mail/courier to the customer’s designated address. Mail/Courier delivery is available until 7 to 30 days before a performance (depending on the delivery method). An extra service fee will be charged for mail/courier delivery. All service and mailing/delivery fees collected are non-refundable.
- Service and mailing/delivery fees are subject to change from time to time in accordance with the announcement of URBTIX.
|Ticketing:||3761 6661||(10am – 8pm daily)||Cityline customer service:||2314 4228||(10am – 8pm daily)|
|Programme:||2268 7325||(Monday – Friday: 8:45am – 1pm, 2 – 6pm, closed on Saturdays, Sundays & public holidays)|
|www.urbtix.hk||(Ticketing & Internet Booking)|
Concessionary Discounts for Full-time Students, Senior Citizens, People with Disabilities and the Minder and Comprehensive Social Security Assistance Recipients
Half-price tickets are available for full-time students, senior citizens aged 60 or above, people with disabilities and the minder, Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) recipients. Tickets for CSSA recipients are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Concessionary ticket holders must produce evidence of their identity or age upon admission.
Group Booking Discount *
10% discount for each purchase of 4-9 full-price tickets;
15% discount for each purchase of 10-19 full-price tickets;
20% discount for each purchase of 20 full-price tickets or more.
Package Booking Discount *
10% discount on full-price tickets for each purchase of 3-4 different performances;
20% discount on full-price tickets for each purchase of 5 different performances or more.
- The box office of Hong Kong Space Museum and Hong Kong Film Archive only provide counter sales service for film programmes scheduled at the museum. Ticket collection service is available at the Ticket Dispensing Machine in the museum.
- Audience members aged 6 and above are welcome. Children under the age of 6 will not be admitted.
- Each ticket admits one person only.
- For purchase of each concessionary ticket for people with disabilities, the customer can purchase one ticket with the same concession for a minder.
- The price of each discount ticket will be rounded up to the nearest dollar.
- Patrons can enjoy only one of the above discount schemes for each ticket purchased. For purchase of discount tickets, please inform the box office staff of the eligible discount type at the time of purchase.
- Programmes will normally be cancelled when typhoon signal No. 8 or above, or the Black Rainstorm Warning is issued or remains in effect 3 hours before the performance’s starting time. Ticket holders are advised to call 2268 7325 or visit the website www.cof.gov.hk for details of programme schedule changes and refund arrangements.
- The presenter reserves the right to change the programme and substitute artists.
- The programme does not represent the views of the Leisure and Cultural Services Department.
- Audience is strongly advised to arrive punctually. Latecomers will only be admitted during the intermission or at a suitable break.